bflist#535. TOM HIDDLESTON (living) Bands assoc./w: actor and singer. Real Name: Thomas William Hiddleston. Religious Beliefs: unknown.
308. STEVEN TYLER (living). Bands assoc./w: Aerosmith, Kings of Chaos, Chain Reaction, solo (country)w/band; singer-songwriter, musician, actor, talent judge. Real name: Steven Victor Tallarico. Religious beliefs: raised Catholic; currently believes in Crowley occultism, New Age and mysticism.
306. RANDY BACHMAN (living). Bands assoc./w: The Guess Who, Bachman-Turner Overdrive, Brave Belt, Ironhorse, Chad Allan & the Reflections, Chad Allan & the Expressions, Bachman-Cummings, Bachman-Turner, Ringo Starr & His All-Starr Band, solo w/band; singer-songwriter, musician, radio personality. Real name: Randolph Charles Bachman. Religious beliefs: Mormon.
304. MEAT LOAF (living). Bands assoc./w: Meat Loaf Soul, Popcorn Blizzard, Floating Circus, Stoney & Meatloaf, Neverland Express, "Hair" (musical), "Rocky Horror Show" (musical), "Rocky Horror Picture Show" (film of musical), solo w/band; singer-songwriter, record producer, actor. Real name: Michael Lee Aday. Born: Marvin Lee Aday. A.K.A.: Meatloaf. Religious beliefs: Christian. Sang in church choir and went to Christian college. His mother was in a gospel group.
301. KATHERINE HEIGL (living). Bands assoc./w: actress, film producer, former fashion model. Real name: Katherine Marie Heigl. Religious beliefs: Mormon. Her father was previously Catholic and mother was Lutheran but they converted after the death of son Jason.
298. JOAQUIN PHOENIX (living). Bands assoc./w: actor, producer, music video director, musician and activist. Real name: Joaquin Rafael Phoenix (born: Joaquin Rafael Bottom), formerly known as Leaf Phoenix. Religious beliefs: raised in Children of God; currently atheist.
288. ZAK BAGANS (living). Bands assoc./w: paranormal investigator, actor, television personality, author; collaborated musically with Lords of Acid on one song and Praga Khan. Real name: Zachary Alexander Bagans. Religious beliefs: he says he is not "super-religious" and doesn't go to church every Sunday. He has found that demonic entities do respond to Christian tactics and methods of dealing with them.
287. TOMMY CHONG (living). Bands assoc./w: Cheech & Chong, Bobby Taylor and the Vancouvers; singer-songwriter, musician, comedian, actor, producer, writer, activist. Real name: Thomas B. Kin Chong. Religious beliefs: identifies as a Christian. In prison he attended services for Jewish, Catholic, Buddhist and Lakota Sioux.