bflist#127. GERI HALLIWELL (living). Bands assoc./w: Spice Girls; solo w/band; singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, model, fashion designer, author, tv personality. Real name: Geraldine Estelle Halliwell Hildago Horner. A.K.A.: Ginger Spice. Religious beliefs: raised Jehovah's Witness, she claimed she was agnostic, later tried Scientology, Kabballah and Evangelical Alpha Christianity.
213. VICTORIA BECKHAM (living). Bands assoc./w: Spice Girls, Persuasion, True Steppers, Dane Bowers; singer, dancer, model, businesswoman and fashion designer. Real name: Victoria Caroline Adams Beckham. A.K.A.: Posh Spice, Posh. Religious beliefs: uncertain. She had an Anglican wedding, has a Jewish tattoo, known to wear a Kabbalah red bracelet, believes in creative visualization (an Eastern belief), had Scientology friends and was rumored to have Buddhist beliefs.
212. ROGER WATERS (living). Bands assoc./w: Pink Floyd (the Pink Floyd Sound), the (Screaming) Abdabs, Sigma 6, the Meggadeaths, Leonard's Lodgers, Spectrum Five, the Tea Set; solo w/band, Bleeding Heart Band; musician, singer-songwriter, composer, producer, activist. Real name: George Roger Waters. Religious beliefs: raised Anglican; presently agnostic and anti-religious.
209. IGGY POP (living). Bands assoc./w: The Stooges (formerly the Psychedelic Stooges), Iggy & the Stooges, solo w/band, The Prime Movers, the Iguanas; singer-songwriter, musician, actor, producer. Real name: James Newell Osterberg Jr. A.K.A.: Iggy Stooge (only on first Stooges album). Religious beliefs: not religious.
208. MICHELLE PFEIFFER (living). Bands assoc./w: actress. Real name: Michelle Marie Pfeiffer. Religious beliefs: former cult member; some sources say was Protestant or Catholic; listed by some as non-religious; present affiliation unknown and unstated.
206. MICK FLEETWOOD (living). Bands assoc./w: Fleetwood Mac, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Mick Fleetwood's Zoo, The Zoo, Mick Fleetwood's Island Rumours Band; the Cheynes, Bo Street Runners, Peter B's, Shotgun Express (with Rod Stewart); musician, actor. Real name: Michael John Kells Fleetwood. Religious beliefs: unknown.
203. CHRISTOPHER LEE (deceased). Bands assoc./w: singer, has recorded with orchestras, operas, metal bands and symphonic metal; actor, voice actor, author. Real name: Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee. Religious beliefs: unknown. He has had an interest in the occult, but says he only owns 4 books on the subject, one a novel. He does advise against persuing the occult, saying those who do will lose their mind and soul.
202. JOHNNY DEPP (living). Bands assoc./w: the Kids, Six Gun Method, Rock City Angels, P, has played on other sessions; musician, songwriter, actor, screenwriter, producer, director, entrepeneur. Real name: John Christopher Depp II. Religious beliefs: he says he is not religious; likely agnostic, atheist or secular humanist.
bflist#123. ANTONIO BANDERAS (living). Bands assoc./w: singer, dancer, film producer, actor, director, voice artist, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Real name: José Antonio Domíguez Banderas. Religious beliefs: he has connections with Roman Catholics, he has also called himself agnostic in interview.
bflist#121. KEVIN KENNEDY (living). Bands assoc./w: the Paris Valentinos; actor, writer, producer, singer, musician. Real name: Kevin Patrick Williams. Religious beliefs: unknown. He stated recently that while detoxing from alcohol he saw the devil reaching at the foot of his hospital bed, trying to drag him to hell!
bflist#115. MARILYN MANSON (living). Bands assoc./w: Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids, Jack Off Jill, Mrs. Scabtree; singer-songwriter, musician, actor, artist, former journalist. Real name: Brian Hugh Warner. Religious beliefs: raised Episcopal, attended Christian school, honorary member of the Church of Satan; he is spiritual but believes art is God. He has also made a career out of opposing God, Christ, destroying Bibles and preaching for people to renounce Jesus and accept Satan.
bflist#113. SINEAD O'CONNOR (living). Bands assoc./w: Ton Ton Macoute; solo w/band; singer-songwriter, musician. Real name: Sinead Marie Bernadette O'Connor. Religious beliefs: was for a time sent to a Catholic "asylum" as a troubled teen; became an ordained priest by the Irish Orthodox Catholic and Apostolic Church; presently Islam.