bflist#127. GERI HALLIWELL (living). Bands assoc./w: Spice Girls; solo w/band; singer-songwriter, dancer, actress, model, fashion designer, author, tv personality. Real name: Geraldine Estelle Halliwell. A.K.A.: Ginger Spice. Religious beliefs: raised Jehovah's Witness, she claimed she was agnostic, later tried Scientology, Kabballah and Evangelical Alpha Christianity.
213. VICTORIA BECKHAM (living). Bands assoc./w: Spice Girls, Persuasion, True Steppers, Dane Bowers; singer, dancer, model, businesswoman and fashion designer. Real name: Victoria Caroline Adams Beckham. A.K.A.: Posh Spice, Posh. Religious beliefs: uncertain. She had an Anglican wedding, has a Jewish tattoo, known to wear a Kabbalah red bracelet, believes in creative visualization (an Eastern belief), had Scientology friends and was rumored to have Buddhist beliefs.
212. ROGER WATERS (living). Bands assoc./w: Pink Floyd (the Pink Floyd Sound), the (Screaming) Abdabs, Sigma 6, the Meggadeaths, Leonard's Lodgers, Spectrum Five, the Tea Set; solo w/band, Bleeding Heart Band; musician, singer-songwriter, composer, producer, activist. Real name: George Roger Waters. Religious beliefs: raised Anglican; presently agnostic and anti-religious.
209. IGGY POP (living). Bands assoc./w: The Stooges (formerly the Psychedelic Stooges), Iggy & the Stooges, solo w/band, The Prime Movers, the Iguanas; singer-songwriter, musician, actor, producer. Real name: James Newell Osterberg Jr. A.K.A.: Iggy Stooge (only on first Stooges album). Religious beliefs: not religious.
206. MICK FLEETWOOD (living). Bands assoc./w: Fleetwood Mac, John Mayall's Bluesbreakers, Mick Fleetwood's Zoo, The Zoo, Mick Fleetwood's Island Rumours Band; the Cheynes, Bo Street Runners, Peter B's, Shotgun Express (with Rod Stewart); musician, actor. Real name: Michael John Kells Fleetwood. Religious beliefs: unknown.
203. CHRISTOPHER LEE (deceased). Bands assoc./w: singer, has recorded with orchestras, operas, metal bands and symphonic metal; actor, voice actor, author. Real name: Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee. Religious beliefs: unknown. He has had an interest in the occult, but says he only owns 4 books on the subject, one a novel. He does advise against persuing the occult, saying those who do will lose their mind and soul.
202. JOHNNY DEPP (living). Bands assoc./w: the Kids, Six Gun Method, Rock City Angels, P, has played on other sessions; musician, songwriter, actor, screenwriter, producer, director, entrepeneur. Real name: John Christopher Depp II. Religious beliefs: he says he is not religious; likely agnostic, atheist or secular humanist.
bflist#123. ANTONIO BANDERAS (living). Bands assoc./w: singer, dancer, film producer, actor, director, voice artist, entrepreneur and philanthropist. Real name: José Antonio Domíguez Banderas. Religious beliefs: he has connections with Roman Catholics, he has also called himself agnostic in interview.
bflist#121. KEVIN KENNEDY (living). Bands assoc./w: the Paris Valentinos; actor, writer, producer, singer, musician. Real name: Kevin Patrick Williams. Religious beliefs: unknown. He stated recently that while detoxing from alcohol he saw the devil reaching at the foot of his hospital bed, trying to drag him to hell!
bflist#115. MARILYN MANSON (living). Bands assoc./w: Marilyn Manson and the Spooky Kids, Jack Off Jill, Mrs. Scabtree; singer-songwriter, musician, actor, artist, former journalist. Real name: Brian Hugh Warner. Religious beliefs: raised Episcopal, attended Christian school, honorary member of the Church of Satan; he is spiritual but believes art is God. He has also made a career out of opposing God, Christ, destroying Bibles and preaching for people to renounce Jesus and accept Satan.
bflist#113. SINEAD O'CONNOR (living). Bands assoc./w: Ton Ton Macoute; solo w/band; singer-songwriter, musician. Real name: Sinead Marie Bernadette O'Connor. Religious beliefs: was for a time sent to a Catholic "asylum" as a troubled teen; presently she is an ordained priest by the Irish Orthodox Catholic and Apostolic Church (independent and not affiliated with the Catholic church) although she has stated in her beliefs that everyone will be saved (though she believes in the Trinity); also has some pantheistic beliefs.