bflist#607. BELLA THORNE (living) Bands assoc./w: actress and singer. Real Name: Annabella Avery Thorne. Religious Beliefs: Christian.
315. GLENN HUGHES (living). Bands assoc./w: Deep Purple, Trapeze, Finder's Keepers, Hughes-Thrall, Gary Moore, Phenomena, Hughes-Turner Project, Black Country Communion, Kings of Chaos, California Breed, Black Sabbath(featuring Tony Iommi), Brazen Abbot, Michael Men Project, Devise, solo w/band; singer-songwriter, musician, producer. Real name: same. Religious beliefs: spiritual.
314. NICK SIMPER (living). Bands assoc./w: Deep Purple, Warhorse, Johnny Kidd & the Pirates, the Flower Pot Men, Lord Sutch's Savages, the Renegades, the Delta Five, Some Other Guys, Buddy Britten & the Regents (Simon Raven Cult), Dynamite, Fandango, Nasty Habits. Singer, musician. Real name: Nicholas John Simper. A.K.A. Nicky Simper. Religious beliefs: unknown.
311. IAN PAICE (living). Bands assoc./w: Deep Purple, Paice, Ashton & Lord, Whitesnake, Gary Moore, Green Bullfrog, the Maze, MI5, Georgie & the Rave-Ons, the Shindigs; songwriter, musician, producer. Real name: Ian Anderson Paice. Religious beliefs: unknown.
310. ROGER GLOVER (living). Bands assoc./w: Deep Purple, Rainbow, Gillan & Glover, Episode Six, the Madisons; solo w/band. Singer-songwriter, musician, producer. Real name: Roger David Glover. Religious beliefs: unknown; Ritchie Blackmore once borrowed a crucifix from Roger, so he may have been raised Catholic.
309. ROD EVANS (living). Bands assoc./w: Deep Purple, Captain Beyond, the Maze, MI5, the Horizons, solo w/band. Singer-songwriter. Real name: Roderic Evans. Religious beliefs: unknown. NOTE: he was involved in a bogus Deep Purple group in the early 1980s and was sued and lost his rights.